Luxury holiday accommodation in the Tuscan countryside near Florence
Florence Country Life is proud to offer a unique selection of hand-picked accommodation options in the glorious Tuscan countryside, among the prized vineyards and lush olive groves which carpet the gentle hills just south of Florence.
Guests may choose among a select number of accommodation in the private grounds of top-rated farming estates dotting the Florence countryside, all conveniently located within a 10km range of the City Center.
Enjoy the freedom provided by a stylishly furnished self-contained apartment with fully equipped kitchen, pleasant private garden and shared pool. But if you prefer serviced accommodation, private rooms and suites are also available.
Availability varies, and ample advance booking is warmly recommended for peak season. Rates may vary depending on accommodation type, number of guests in the party, required services, length of stay, and of course time of the year. Please do not hesitate to contact us for a non-binding custom quote.
If you are looking for quality accommodation in the historic Center of Florence instead, we can offer either boutique B&B accommodation or luxury apartments for anyone joining at least one of our guided tours.
Private transfer services will be provided, and Florence Country Life guests will have priority booking for our riding tours and guided visits in Florence and around Tuscany, including custom tours to be arranged on demand.
Ask for a quote
- Period: year round
- Area: Countryside south of Florence, 7-10km from the City Center
- Languages: English, Italian
- Participants: no minimum; maximum 8
- Availability: please apply
- Reservation: required (short-notice arrangements may sometimes be possible, please give us a call to check).
- Services: private transfer to your countryside accommodation (bus or taxi for downtown accommodation in the restricted-traffic area), breakfast, swimming pool, daily cleaning, guided tasting and international shipping of wines, olive oil and preserves from the Farm, private cooking classes, wi-fi, LCD TV, evening meal (by arrangement), tours in Tuscany. Each self-catering unit has a private garden and fully equipped kitchen.
- Other services: grocery stores, filling station, ATM and restaurants are all available nearby.
Payment: 30% booking deposit by bank wire; balance on check-in; additional services on check-out.