Fun pony club in Florence for children aged 3 to 13
This introductory adventure to horse riding will prove an exhilarating experience for your children
and a welcome diversion from museum-going. The horse ride for children can be packaged with wine and culinary tastings for adults and meals for the young visitors
, or offered as a stand-alone activity to entertain your children with a delightful experience with ponies and / or horses in the vicinity of Florence.
Designed for children aged 3 to 13, our pony-club in Tuscany makes ponies and small horses available for the little ones, depending on the age and riding experience of our young visitors.
While adults relax in the fantastic surroundings of the Chianti countryside, kids will be safely entertained with ponies and horses in the rectangle of our riding school or possibly taken riding on a mini country trail.
Cleaning, saddling, caressing and leading their new four-legged companion on an adventure – either on foot or on horseback – will make your Florence trip memorable for kids and young teens.
A snack for everyone around the riding school or at a lovely lake nearby may be arranged on demand. Please contact us for a custom quote.
Please note that as a rule, under-14-year-olds cannot join our adult tours on safety and liability grounds. Our riding instructors will be the sole judges to evaluate whether exceptions can be made in case of very expert young riders.
Ask for an offer
- Period: year round
- Meeting points/Departure:
see relevant tour, or by arrangement
- Duration: same as chosen tour, or by arrangement
- Languages: English, Italian
- Participants: no minimum; maximum 4
- Minimum age: 3 to 13 year olds
- Experience: none required, newbie riders welcome
- Weather policy: In case of rain or other severe weather conditions, all culinary arrangements will be normally provided as per tour program, while the horse ride only will be cancelled with a discount 20% off the full tour price.
- Payment: at the excursion start
- Reservation: required (short-notice arrangements may be possible, please give us a call to check).
- Riding helmet
- Complimentary bottle of water