Hands-on cooking class and Tuscan dinner in a Chianti farmhouse
Offered for small groups of 2 up to 8 participants, this cooking masterclass is a hit with our international guests. In the master kitchen of a luxury farm resort in the Chianti countryside, an expert Chef will guide you through the preparation of a full meal with Tuscan appetizer, first dish, main dishes with side vegetables, and dessert. Later, you will be served your own hand-made 5-course dinner, paired with the local Chianti wines.
The menu usually comprises traditional Tuscan recipes, but may be customized at the time of booking if you wish to learn how to prepare special dishes like home-made pasta, authentic Tiramisu or any other Italian favourites.
You will be back in downtown Florence at about 10pm with your eyes, nose and tastebuds inebriated by this rewarding experience among pots and pans.
Full private roundtrip transportation is provided. During the transfer, your Florence Country Life driver will provide an informative commentary on the surroundings you will be passing through.
FROM 190 PAX
THE PACKAGE INCLUDES
- Period: March to November
- Meeting points*/Suggested departure times**:
Piazza Adua (Train Station area) at 15:30
National Library, Piazza dei Cavalleggeri (Santa Croce area) at 16:00
Meeting points map
* Door-to-door transfers may be arranged by prior agreement if your accommodation is outside the restricted traffic area; please inquire.
** Different times may be agreed to meet your schedule, please contact us for details.
- Duration: half day
- Languages: English, Italian, French, German
- Participants: minimum 2; maximum 8
- Payment: on departure
- Reservation:required (short-notice arrangements may sometimes be possible, please give us a call to check).
- Private transfers
- English-language cooking class
- 5 course dinner