Day out in the Chianti hills with horse ride and Jacuzzi tub bath
We have devised this exclusive day program to help you discover how beautiful life can be in the unique surroundings of the Chianti countryside
in the hills near Florence.
As usual, our tour starts with a small group in downtown Florence at one of our convenient meeting points. Your English-speaking guide will drive you to our trusted riding center just south of the city, where after a meet-and-greet with your riding instructors and horses you will enjoy a one-hour horseback ride among olive groves and vineyards.
Please make sure to be wearing your swimsuit (or bring it with!), for your final destination is a traditional state-of-the-art tourist resort. After the ride you will be transferred to the nearby Tuscan farmhouse for a half-hour outdoor Jacuzzi bath (water heated to 36° C / 98° F) and a tasty light lunch with typical Tuscan delicatessen, cheeses, cold cuts and finger food, accompanied by Prosecco sparkling wine.
At the end of this refreshing day in the Florentine countryside, you will return to the Cradle of the Renaissance full of new energy to plunge back into museum-going mode.
FROM 230€ PAX
- Period: mid-May to mid-October
- Meeting points*/Suggested departure times**:
Piazza Adua (Train Station area) at 10:00 or 15:30
National Library, Piazza dei Cavalleggeri (Santa Croce area) at 10:30 or 16:00
Meeting points map
* Door-to-door transfers may be arranged by prior agreement if your accommodation is outside the restricted traffic area; please inquire.
** Different times may be agreed to meet your schedule, please contact us for details.
- Duration: half day
- Languages: English, Italian, French, German
- Participants: no minimum; maximum 8
- Horse ride:
Minimum age: 14 years
Suitable clothing: long pants and sports shoes
Experience: none required, newbie riders welcome
- Cancellation/Rain policy
The tour will be carried out even in case of rain by providing waterproof capes for the horseback ride.
For tours paid in advance, should Florence Country Life cancel it (and only in this case), the options:
1) Refund with voucher to make the tour the following day or at any other time, based on availability. The voucher is transferable and lasts up to 1 year from its date. It can be used in any other tour provided by our company.
2) 100% refund of the amount paid in advance.
3) Should the customer cancel the tour at anytime they will have the right of refund of 50% of the amount paid at the booking.
- Customizations: Vegetarian, vegan or gluten free options may be offered with advance notice.
- Payment: at the excursion start
- Reservation: required (short-notice arrangements may sometimes be possible, please give us a call to check).
- The standard duration of the horse ride is 1 hour, but it can be customized up to 3 hours.
- Use of riding helmet
- Changing room and pool towels
- Light lunch with Prosecco wine
ESCURSIONI A CAVALLO